We are recruiting for a Pantry Manager and Volunteers
Pantry Manager Job purpose:
To manage activities at the new West Cheltenham Pantry (WCP). The WCP will offer families who are struggling financially to shop for fresh groceries on a weekly basis at an affordable price. It is an innovative project, which aims to support people moving away from food banks to a place where they are able to make food choices that are right for them, and that they can afford .
This is a great opportunity to develop services and support within our WCP and to help shape new services within the wider community.
You will be:
- Someone who believes in people and their potential to achieve more.
- Organised and able to manage day to day shop activities
- Supportive and enable people to increase their knowledge, skills and confidence.
- Outgoing and able to proactively develop a great profile in local communities
- Motivated to develop and deliver rewarding opportunities for our communities.
- Keen to work in partnership with other local services and community partners
Pantry Manager Application Forms
Please complete application forms 1 and 2 and the equal opportunities monitoring form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 9am on 25th June 2021.
Interviews July 6th 2021
We will also be looking for volunteers to support the day to day running of the pantry. If you like to communicate with people, enjoy the hustle and bustle of a shop environment or would like to collect donations by car perhaps or simply have a few hours to spare then we’d be keen to hear from you.
Just give us a call on 01242 575638 or 07483 125289 and we’ll arrange to meet.